Wednesday, August 20, 2008



You may have noticed that lately I have been a LOSER blogger. I have felt overwhelmed of late and have had to give up something. Since blogging is something that occupies much of my time and is more of a luxury than most things in my life; it has been blogging that is being given up.

I am sorry to all my beautiful and wonderful blogging family and friends. I hope to come around here and there but for now it is more missed than hit. Know that I think of you and hope life is truly grand for you.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Julie -- I hope things calm down for you soon. Maybe with school starting you can have time to breath a little and do something for yourself -- so you don't feel as overwhelmed.

Let me know if there is anything I can do!

Janell said...

What can we do to help?????? I'm so sorry this is a hard time!!!!

Wonder Woman said...

I was TOTALLY thinking about you today and wondering why it'd been so long since we heard from you.

Sorry life is so much for you right now. I feel the same but fortuately (or unfortunately) still have time to blog. It's a healthy outlet for me.

I hope you feel underwhelmed soon.

Alyssa

chelle said...

Need a get away? AZ is a good place. Come on down! M

Redhoodoos said...

I completely understand and haven't been blogging as much lately either. Sometimes we just have to take care of other things that are more important. We miss you but will be here when you come back.