Sunday, August 10, 2008

A Peek Into Our Week!


Wow, what a concert and it was free! We are blessed.

My kids say that we worked them to the bones and here is the evidence!!! If only they knew how easy they have it.




LAGOON FUN!!!





































































Pierce is reading to Ross. Love this face!!! You may not see how Ross is resting his head on Pierce's shoulder and Pierce is letting him.
Ross is learning to ride his bike!
And he is off!!!!



















I love the awe on Ross's face!













4 comments:

Heidi said...

you gotta love Lagoon! But I can't believe you wimped out and wore a rain poncho on Rattlesnake Rapids!

Congrats to Ross for learning to ride a bike!

chelle said...

Wish we had been there. Next year, Lets plan on it! m

Wonder Woman said...

I just have to say - you are too cute!! What a fun week for you guys!!

julie said...

Heidi- I am the biggest wimp ever!!! AND very proud of it!!! Besides it was 8:00 pm and I was feeling chilly dry!

Mechelle- One thing that may make it doubly worthy your effort is for only $8 you get to go another day. LAGOON 2009!!!

Alyssa- You are my best friend! Anyone who calls me cute gets that title:). I am so vain!