Monday, October 13, 2008

Me & My family





October 12, 2008


Last weekend we discovered this beautiful spot up in Hobble Creek Canyon. The trees and their fall colors, the creek and the mountains makes for a fun time and a picture moment. We had to go back up yesterday afternoon.

Here are pictures of each one of us. I am shocked by the lines on my face. I am not getting any younger. Love the messy hair?

I can not wait to take Mechelle up there. She will LOVE all the picture opportunities. We sure do.

I look forward to many picnics along the creek and campfires at night. I just wished we had discovered them a little earlier in the year. Something to look forward to.
















6 comments:

chelle said...

I can't wait to get up there either. Wish I lived closer!!! You look great BTW! I don't see any lines. m

chelle said...

Glad you have having fun with the camera. m

Heidi said...

I love the pictures! How fun to get a new camera -- I really want one. Oh and Cord says Dave looks very rico suave. And I'd have to agree that I don't see any lines either! You must have a x-ray vision.

Janell said...

Love love love the pictures (and the tithing thought - great idea!)

Jenn said...

no lines silly! you look beautiful as always! Mom said you may have some amazing news soon...can't wait to hear!

julie said...

So I picked the photo that showed the least lines possible. I AM so VAIN!!!