Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hilarious ad for adopting a dog

I thought this was hilarious. I will put " around the especially amusing descriptions. At least whoever adopts this puppy will have few surprises!


Name: Gordo Breed: Chihuahua / Chihuahua Age: Mature Color/Gender: Red and White, Male Description: My name is Gordo and I am a cute Chihuahua about 5 yrs old. I am looking for a "special home" without kids. I am a "couch potato" and a lap dog and "will sleep in the bed with you." I do not like strangers and will "nip at their heels." Thus, a home without kids is a must! I am house trained and a very loyal dog just again no kids or "strangers." My adoption fee includes the following services: 1st sets of shots, dewormer, kennel cough vac., spay/neuter, 1 month free health insurance, free post adoption health exam. CASH ADOPTION FEE: $100
I just laughed at this! I think they should re-name him Porky, he looks part pig! I am thinking they should give the potential dog owner $100 to take him, instead of charging.
I love dogs and just got a kick out of this. We are a bit dog-sick (like homesick) and are ready to have a home again so that we can have pets again!

4 comments:

chelle said...

So funny. I saw an ad for puppies that I have never forgotten.

Puppies 4 Sale:

Mom is a pure bread Pomeranian and dad can jump high fences in a single bound.

Another one:

Puppies 4 Sale:

Mom is a pure bread Pomeranian (Can’t remember the bread so I am just putting one in) and dad is the sneaky dog next door.

Thought they were cute. Made me smile and remember them. That is amazing. Have a good week Julie, love you. m

julie said...

Thanks for the laugh m.

Jen said...

Uh yeah, he's not a pretty puppy, hee hee.

Cute adds Mechelle.

Anonymous said...

HA HAAA! that is funnnnny!!!!