Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Top April Fools Jokes of all time

My new virtual friend, Jen, had this on her blog and I am TOTALLY copying her, something I usually do not do. Jen, I hope you will forgive me and still be my friend.

They were just too too too funny, hilarious, gut splitting that I had to share it with all my other virtual friends and family! I LOVE to laugh and enjoyed reading these. They absolutely made my day, thanks Jen for the smiles!

Which one is your favorite?

Go to http://www.museumofhoaxes.com/hoax/aprilfool/ and tell me what you think.

By the way, my favorite is the "Planetary Alignment Decreases Gravity."

4 comments:

chelle said...

These are great! I love the #8: The Left-Handed Whopper. Can't believe people fell for that one. I will post what we did for April fools day. Always a big day at our house. m

julie said...

The left-handed Whopper is also a favorite of mine. That would be a funny reverse April Fools joke. Go in an insist on ordering a left handed whopper. Tell them to rotate the condiments. SOOO funny!

Jen said...

LOL! I'm thrilled you found that post worth repeating! I think I remember when a couple of them happened and heard about them on the news... the Whopper and the Taco Bell ones.
Still friends :)

julie said...

Thanks, so relived! This is too funny!