Thursday, April 3, 2008

The Minature Earth




The You Tube video to your right is worth watching!!! Promise me you will watch it ASAP. My sister had this on her blog and I copied it without even asking her. I have no pride! I know she won't mind, she is an angel on earth.

I think this must be seen by us all. Especially those of you who are in the middle of a grave trial. Warning: It makes you want to get up and make a difference in this world. It makes me want to become a Mother Teresa. My only problem is I am not Catholic and I am married with children. I guess I will have to do it my own Latter Day Saint way.


Tell me what you think.

1 comment:

chelle said...

I loved this as well. It is amazing. You can read reports all day about how much we have, but when you put in in a 3 minute video, with awesome photos, it really hits home. Thanks for posting it on your blog. A must see for sure.