Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Home Sweet Home!

We arrived home Saturday afternoon. I was so tired, that I almost fell asleep between the freeway and home. Although our trip was too too too short and we hated to leave "home" (Washington will always be my first home) it was good to be home.

I am much better although my ears still feel plugged and will not unplug no matter what I do. It was not strep after all but just a nasty virus. Glad to be on the recovery phase of that virus!

The day after returning from Spring Break, I was sustained as the Primary President. I kept hoping someone would oppose but no such luck!!! I guess everyone else was just so glad it was me and not them, everyone that is except the Young Women and Relief Society President!

With this new calling I will not be blogging so dutifully for a while. I will need to get organized and into the grove. I need to go and get ready for presidency meeting number one. Talk about a marathon! I am huffing and puffing already!

PS I am having a few computer difficulites so pictures will have to wait! Sorry!

5 comments:

Janell said...

wow - good luck!!! You'll be an awesome awesome president!! you are the best - hope those ears unplug at some point for you!

chelle said...

You will be great. They are lucky to have you. m

Jen said...

Welcome home Julie!
Congratulations on your new calling, and I truely mean that. The Lord will bless you and your family as you serve in this calling! It's amazing to watch the Lord's annointed be made able in callings they otherwise feel inadequate to handle.

Jenn said...

That's great, you'll be an awesome primary president! Even more reason to find a house OUTSIDE the ward boundaries ;) Just kidding. Did your ears ever pop? I hate that feeling!

Janell said...

Where oh where has my sweet cousin gone??!!! I know you guys are busy - so I won't add to your stress by requesting a blog post. How are you????