Sunday, April 13, 2008

Out of State and Order!

I am in Washington and still wondering why we ever moved away. It is so green an d beautiful here. I guess I am a bit homesick.

I seem to have come down with strep on the way. So, if you do not hear from me for the next few days, those are two reasons.

Usually I am very healthy. This is all too strange. I guess it is my turn to be ill this year. I hope my turn will be over soon!:)

PS Jen, I hope you nor any of your family will come down with this!!!

7 comments:

chelle said...

Get Well. M

Jenn said...

So far so good! I think we'll be just fine, but I am so sad you're sick. My Dad has something, don't know what it is, but I think it only went a couple of days...I'll have to check for you, what exactly are the symptoms? I'm glad we got to see you for a little bit the other night, hopefully sometime it will be an actual visit on our part! I was thinking it might be neat if we all were together for Grandma's birthday, since they celebrate it on memorial day weekend. I was hoping Jared would come too, he said "we'll see..." but, that would be nice and I know G&G would LOVE it. anyway, get feeling better!

julie said...

That is a great idea. I will talk to David. Oh it ended up not being strep just a really bad virus! I finially do not have a soar throat but oh man am I worn out.

Janell said...

have fun - it is pretty there!!!! get feeling better soon!!

chelle said...

Drive Safe! I sound like a big sister bossing you around. oh, that is what I am.

Love you and want you home safe. Should I use reverse phyc on you? Don't wear your seat belts. Drive too fast and please whatever you do, never ever ever head check! Did that work? M

Jen said...

I hope you are feeling better by now! I haven't been by, been dealing with my own physical ailments as well. I hope your virus has run it's course by now and that you get home safely! Take pictures!

chelle said...

I know you are home. Did you take any photos on your trip?