Sunday, July 27, 2008

LOVE this face!!!


I had this in the previous post but accidently deleted it. Instead of adding it again and messing up the spacing of everything I just am adding another post.


The picture is hilarious. I was not the one taking the piture so I don't know if he was being silly or if David was trying to get him to smile (Ross is going through a non-smiling phase for pictures. I wonder if it will ever end?)


I am guessing David told him not to smile and this is what we got! Aren't 5 year olds the greatest!

4 comments:

Janell said...

This is a great face - hilarious!

chelle said...

Love that smile! m

julie said...

So glad you could enjoy it. This photo is one of my favorites! I hope Ross has a childhood picture in one of his yearbooks. This is so going in it!!!

Redhoodoos said...

How cute is that face?! Seriously adorable!