Monday, July 21, 2008

A Tag Deal

My friend Heidi had this on her blog and tagged everyone who read it. So I will do the same but Heidi you don't have to do it AGAIN! This is just my style short and sweet and to the point.

Two names you go by:
1. Mom
2. Hey you!


Two things you are wearing right now:
1. Black T-shirt (I have 4 odds are I am wearing black, black is my favorite color to wear. No I'm not a headbanger!)
2. flip flops




Two things you want very badly at the moment:
1. a home
2. a home




Two people who will fill his out:
1. Mechelle
2. Frumpster
Now don't fail me you two

Two things you did last night:
1. Helped Bryce pack for Timberline Camp
2. Dry dishes after David washed them. Broken dishwaser, Uncle Merrill where is that Dishwasher!!!!!




Two things you ate yesterday:
1. Yummy homemade taco salad with Cilantro dressing (I'm drooling just thinking about it) 2. Dried mangos




The Last Two people you talked to:
1. David
2. Mechelle

Two things you are doing today (or did):
1. Calling a realtor to show me a house
2. Unburying my kids bedroom.


Two longest car rides:
1. Pullman, WA to Wisconsin
2. Pullman WA to Washington DC (OK this was not a car ride but a Greyhound bus ride does it still count?)




Two favorite beverages:
1. Huckleberry Italian Sodas
2. Virgin Strawberry Daquari tied with Virgin Pina-Colada

8 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Julie,
I really love the funny pictures that you have on the right side of your blog... the old fashioned ones... Life of the tupperparty, etc. They crack me up.

Karen said...

I love the name of your blog too. You're funny!

julie said...

Karen- I want you to know that you just gave me the ultimate compliment! Especially coming from the queen of funny!!!

Rachel said...

Where did that house picture cime from? I swear I drive by that exact house everytime we go to my mother in law's house. Is it in the Lehi/Apline area??

Janell said...

I am so excited you asked to see a house - that is a good thing, right???? I need to get caught up on my blogging - so I won't fail you!! Take care and we'll chat soon!

julie said...

Rachel- You may drive by that home on the way to your mom-in-law's the address is 6812 W 9600 N Highland. Is it the same one?

Frumpy- I look forward to yours! I hope your trip to Washington was good!

chelle said...

HI, I guess I have to do this! Do want to let you down. Glad I was one of the last people you talked to. M

I posted some photos on my blog. Check them out. m

julie said...

Mechelle- sorry M, you so do not have to do it. Out of most of them it is not so bad since it is short but please don't do it if you don't want to.