Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The mosaic:
1. Julie 2. Pesto and Pasta 3. Pullman High School Greyhounds 4. Pink & Black 5. Mr. Darcy 6. Italian Sodas 7. Scuba Diving in the tropic 8. Death By Chocolate anything 9. A happy Grandma 10. God, family, and Joy 11. Faithful 12. Juliet
Here is how you can play too:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.
The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name. (kid version: favorite animal?)

7 comments:

Janell said...

This is SO FUN!!! how cool!

julie said...

So glad you like it! I hope you do it. I will love to see yours!

Wonder Woman said...

I can't wait to do this! Your past few posts are cute, too. Favorite uncles, big behinds...good stuff. :o)

julie said...

I am excited to see what yours looks like.

I just re-read the rules and the first page business..um opps I cheated on that. I guess I need to read my own rules. Actually they are not mind, I copied it from a bloggin friend! SHOCK!!!

chelle said...

This is so cute. I will try it when I am not so tired. M

Redhoodoos said...

How cute is this idea?! Hope you don't mind that I copied your mosaic idea and made one of my own! I'm such a cheater. =)

julie said...

Mech- I hope you are getting a chance to nap. That can be hard at mom's. Too much fun and too little time.

Red- Thank you for thinking this was my idea!!! I am the Queen of copy. I copied this from my blogger friend Heidi. If you would like to see hers, her link is on my blog. However she did hers a week or so ago and you have to go to her older post button. It is one page back.

I am looking forward to seeing all of yours.