Monday, July 21, 2008

My Dear Sweet Family

Uncle Peter told me a funny story about my adorable cousin Janell, aka The Frumpster! However before I tell the story I have to give some background information.

My dad (Bill), Uncle Harold, and Uncle Peter always tell us they are our favorite uncles. Often have I heard these words, "Hi this is your favorite Uncle so and so."

One time years and years ago, Uncle Peter,who is in fact my favorite Uncle Peter called Harold's home. Janell answered and Uncle Peter said, "Hi, this is your favorite Uncle."

Miss Quick Wit aka Janell, answered, "This does not sound like Uncle Bill!" Uncle Peter stills laughs out loud about this one!

I guess laughing is a family trait!

2 comments:

chelle said...

I love this one! So glad you wrote it down. m

julie said...

It is the best maybe I should put it on grandma's site.