Sunday, March 2, 2008

BoM link to a cool blog




This blog may be an advertisement for their tours of Mexico. However, I wanted to see some pictures of possible Book Of Mormon sites. I like the pictures and it tells a little of how these sites relate to the Book Of Mormon. I added the link just in case anyone else is as curious as I am.
The Summer between my 7th and 8th grade year I had the chance to tour Mexico with our youth group. We saw many possible areas that various Book of Mormon events may have taken place, according to experts.
Although I remember the sites I have no idea where they were in Mexico. I hope someday to take my kids to these sites. This is just one of the many ways I cruse the internet! Better put, waste time:).

1 comment:

chelle said...

Wow, thanks for the link. Looks like a cool place. I sent you and email. m