Friday, March 21, 2008

Loser BLogger here!

I am sorry that I have been such a loser blogger these days. I am someone who needs variety in life and am not content in doing the same thing over and over. I quilt for a while and then I tire of that and move onto the next interest/hobby. I have always been this way. It makes me feel quite fickle but it is how I function.

I will try to be more motivated. It does not help that I am teaching RS this Sunday on top of everything else. I am alive and well if anyone is wondering.

5 comments:

Janell said...

I say let the blog work for you - whatever that means!!!! It's your thing to do how and when you want, so don't stress!!!

julie said...

You are a woman wise beyound your years Ms. Frump!

chelle said...

No Worries! I am sure you will post when you have something to say. In the mean time, I will just pickup the phone to catch up with my best sis in the world. M

Jenn said...

I think you're doing a great job, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only "fickle" one! :)

julie said...

Thanks for the support!