Friday, March 7, 2008

Help needed!


Janel, my cousin, has inspired me to think bigger with my blog title. What I thought was such a clever name has become rather annoying.


So to copy Janel (they say it is the highest form of a compliment, I hope you feel complimented) I am listing possible name changes and will have a poll for you all to vote.


Please comment on why you have voted for one particular name. If you hate them all and think I should keep the name I have please state that as well. Or, give me a whole new name!


Thank you for this guidance, how would I make it in life without you all? We are all in this together, whether you like it or not!


Confessions of a 30-something Drama Queen

Maniac Fundays, Revenge of the Nerd

TGIF, Thank goodness its fried!

Desperately seeking sugar

Desperately seeking sanity

Desperately seeking chocolate

Have chocolate will write

Give me chocolate and no one gets hurt

Is it over Yet?

I am a Master of Disguise, mom is only my cover
I have many disguises, mom is only one of them


Most of these ideas are from Janel. If you have not done so yet or recently you NEED to go and check out her blog. Be prepared for a good laugh. Her new title is hilarious (I still covet it) and I love lift. That is compliments from Mechelle (my sister, I have the coolest family).

6 comments:

Janell said...

I like "give me chocolate and nobody gets hurts" (or whatever the exact wording was)- it made me smile when I read it

chelle said...

Desperately seeking sanity~ spoke to me. m

chelle said...

I have been thinking about it some more and I like:
TGIF, Thank goodness its fried! as well. What is your fav? M

julie said...

I like Desperately seeking sanity, give me chocolate and nobady gets hurt, and one of the disguises but I am worried it may not quite have the right conotation. I like another one too but can not remember what it is.

I just now realized that I did not put TGIF and the maniac one on the poll. Opps. J

Rachel said...

I like the disguises one, probably because I am not such a huge chocalate fan...

julie said...

Rachel-What a fortunate taste bug you have. My jeans might not be so tight if I were the same!