Monday, March 10, 2008

Daylight Savings Confession!


Yesterday was the spring a head Daylight Savings day. A day I dread. To lose an hour is near torture for me. It takes me a week or so to adjust. Needless to say I did not run today. Bummer!


It was a bit humorous to see how sparsely attended sacrament meeting was in comparison to Sunday School and RS. It reminded me of a few years ago when David and I forgot to switch our clocks. Fortunately it was in the fall, instead of missing sacrament meeting we were an hour early for church. Or I should say 50 minutes since we were running late as usual.


I remember being so mad that I missed out on my cherished extra hour of sleep though. Our church time was 8:00am at the time and that extra hour would have been a taste of paradise!

4 comments:

chelle said...

You need to move to Az. We stay the same. But I do get mixed up whom we are the same time as.

Kallie had a friend call her and tell her to go and read your comment on my blog. She loved it. Another PP fan.

julie said...

She has taste!

Jenn said...

I HATE SPRING FORWARD! It is totally the worst!

julie said...

It kills me every time. I think this morning was the first one that I was kind of able to get up to close to on time. I need a nap though!