Saturday, June 21, 2008

AAATCHUUUUUUUUUU!!

So earlier this week when I could barely breath because I was sneezing so much, I thought not only is Utah not my favorite place to live but I am deathly allergic to it. I have not had an allergic reaction like this for years and years.
After three hours of sneezing almost constant (when I was not sneezing I was wishing I would sneeze), rubbing my eyes and blowing my nose (gross moment so sorry), I succumbed to an allergy medication. I can not recall the last time I succumbed to that.

When I was still not improved, I started to really examine my environment. What did Utah have that Washington, Idaho, and Arizona did not? When I could not come up with anything, it finally dawned on me that David had brought home flowers for me the night previous. These flowers were right in the kitchen with me and so I removed them.

I was not instantly better but much improved. By the next day, I was back to the inconvenience of minor hayfever.

When David asked me what I had done to the flowers, I gulped and barely could bring myself to tell him. He felt horrible and I felt worse. The joys of being married to a Hayfever Sneezing Queen.

Strange Roses have never done this before to me. These were flowers he picked himself rather than buy them, could that be the difference? However, I would pick roses from our last home and bring them inside and never react this way.

PS Why is it that the allergic people in movies are usually nerdy! The nerve!


5 comments:

chelle said...

Hey Hayfever Sneezing Queen, you will just have to move to AZ! m

julie said...

AATCHUUUUU, what did AATCHUUUU, you AATCHUUUU, say?

chelle said...

ARIZONA! HIGH DESSERT! LESS FLOWERS! Didyouhearthat? m

Jenn said...

Poor David and Julie. What a great hubby to get (and not just get, actually PICK) you flowers. Dennis used to do nice little things like that, I can't wait to have my husband back after July 3rd (he'll have his BA!!!!)

julie said...

M- Sounds like Heaven!

J- YEAH for Dennis!!! What is the game plan now? Besides a baby!