Sunday, June 29, 2008

Is this work or play?

David had a business trip to Poland and England last week. While in England he had the chance to visit some of our good good good friends Darek and Jeanne and their girls. Darek and David went to high school together. Jeanne and I were instant friends upon meeting. They will always be good friends no matter how long it has been since we last saw them. Their hearts are pure gold.
Darek and Jeanne have lived in England for a very long time, in other words I can not remember how long but over 5 years. Darek is in the Air force. This fall they are moving to Japan. I wonder what the chance is that David could go to Japan on business?
We love and miss you, Darek and Jeanne! So jealous I could not come along. Unfortunately David's suitcase is not big enough for me!





2 comments:

Redhoodoos said...

What a good friend you are!

chelle said...

It is fun that David got to see them. M