Saturday, June 21, 2008

Frumpster, the queen!

I just wanted to write a note about my wonderful cousin who is a blogger and claims to be the Queen of Frumpy. I honestly have never seen an inkling of this, myself! More like, Queen of Cool! Or Queen of Comedy! Or Queen of Blogging! Or... the list goes on and on.

Yesterday, she was informed that she has a brain tumor. I am impressed with her amazing attitude, sense of humor and courage. Some say that laughter is the best medicine. She has a great dose of that.

As I have read different blogs and comments I have realized that there is something that is a bit greater than laughter. Someone to laugh with, someone that cares deeply for you and is there through the good times and bad. I have noticed the Frumpster has this because first she cares deeply for others.


The other and most important medicine is prayer. I know there are lots of prayers being said on her behave. This is all very comforting. Janell you are in our prayers.
Please pray with us for her.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Julie I am so sorry to hear about your cousin. I will keep her in my prayers.

Redhoodoos said...

The Frump leaves an impression, doesn't she - and I've never even met her! Great post to your cuz. You have such a neat family.

chelle said...

You are so right. Love all the photos on this post. I too do not see the Frump in her, but love the name anyway. I am lucky to have both of you in my fam.

julie said...

Heidi- thank you for your concern and prayers. Thank you for dropping by. I could not get your blog when I tried. Not sure what happen there? Wish I could blame it on the computer but that might just be a stretch!

Red- You have such FABULOUS taste! How did you "meet" my cutest cuz ever? I am blessed to have such people in my family!

Mechelle- Isn't that dog too cute! We are blessed to have each other, no doubt!

Janell said...

Julie - I'm a bit behind on my reader and just read this - thanks so much for your thoughtfulness - man we have a freakin' fantastic family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
love ya!
Janell

julie said...

F-F is for frumpy and our maiden name. Aren't I clever!!! Anyway back to what I really was going to comment about. You are a big part of what is fantastic in our family!!!

So how do you feel about going from the near beginning of the alphabet with F to practically the dead last with W? I did the same and I sure miss F. Isn't that just so peculiar that it bugs me! F was perfect in school. You usually did not have to get up and do your class presentations on the first day but got it over the second and could relax the rest of the time

Janell said...

You know - I hadn't given it much thought. I'm glad I have a married name that I like - though I did have a bit of family pride going on for our maiden. I suppose my kids will all have to be called last in school =(. Maybe that will be OK because they will all be procrastinators like me =)