Saturday, June 21, 2008

One small sentence for Bryce; One Victoriously Joyous Leap for Mom

I heard four words from Bryce this evening that I thought I would have to wait until after his mission to hear. These four words have influenced me that Bryce will go to Boy Scout Camp every year NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!

VICTORY, VICTORY, VICTORY (I sing these words to the tune of the hymn from church)!!!

So are you dying to know what Bryce said to me. I am sure some of you who know me well, have guessed.

"I missed your cooking, Mom!!!" Oops that was 5 words but I forgot to count the Mom part.

There just may be a flicker of hope with this boy. However when you consider what he was eating this last week, I guess I should not be too joyous! Scouts cooking for scouts.

7 comments:

chelle said...

I miss your cooking too. I love it when I come to visit for you are a good cook! M

julie said...

Will you PLEASE come and live with me! Thanks!!!!

Janell said...

ahhh - that is so nice to be appreciated!!

julie said...

I am sure it is fleeting but it was a nice moment and documented, thanks to blogging!

Jenn said...

I totally agree w/Mechelle! You are a fantastic cook! I am completely amazed that Bryce wouldn't love every single thing you make! What a great leap!

julie said...

Thanks for the compliment! Love to eat! Love to cook!

Bryce LOVES frozen grocery store pizza over any other pizza in the world. YUCKO!!! Hence the hopelessness in the past. It has been and will continue to be a long long long road for us.

Heidi said...

Cord said that all the boys helped a lot -- But Cord didn't come home saying that! :) HA!