Friday, June 20, 2008

Kodak Moment without the Kodak

Ross had a kickball game last night. Here they first have kickball, then T-ball, and finally baseball.

When Ross's team was on "defense," if you can call it that? No one gets out and everyone gets to run into home. Seriously my style of a sport!!!

Ross had the choice experience to be third base. He sat down, put his shirt up over his head so that only his eyes were peeking out and started to chew on his shoelace. Yes, his shoe was still on. WHERE WAS MY CAMERA? At home, the first game I forgot to bring it!!!

This totally cracked me up. He knew why bother and took a much needed breather!

Another entertaining event at the game was occurring at the same time. The opposing team were up to kick. However one of the kids found a worm and everyone wanted to look at and hold the worm instead of kick. The game was mentally over for them. One kid would pick it up and a second later drop it quickly.



I love kids at this age. Very entertaining!

6 comments:

Janell said...

So sad for you not to have the camera - but how cute and funny! (love Dwight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

chelle said...

You might be able to get him to do that again. Lots of photo opps at these games, I am sure. M

julie said...

I am hoping he will cooperate for me next week. I think it will not be too hard since we were all laughing about it and he was thrilled with the attention!

Redhoodoos said...

I always forget my camera at important events. It makes me crazy! Little boys are the best.

Thinking of yer cuz the Frump right now. =(

julie said...

Red- You are so right, little boys are the best. The only thing equal are little girls, I imagine since I do not have a little girl.

Thanks for thinking of my cuz! She is going to need us!

Jenn said...

I wish you would've had your camera too, because I would have loved to see that! I can't wait for those days to start, even though I thoroughly enjoy all the little Austinisms at our house, 2 1/2 isn't so fun sometimes!