Friday, June 27, 2008

SCORE!

I have been wanting to get bags for groceries that I can reuse over and over. Trying to "go green." I wanted big bags and the ones at the grocery stores are all too small.

Wednesday, I finally had the chance to go to Ikea for the first time. Wow! What a store. They have these big yellow bags you can use in their store or blue ones that you can buy. I grabbed one to buy for $ .59. When I was checking out and putting the items I was purchasing into my new BIG blue bag it occurred to me that I found my new "go green' grocery bags!

I grabbed another one. Now I wish I had one more. They are HUGE, about 4 times bigger than any I have seen plus cost less! Exactly what I was looking for!

6 comments:

chelle said...

That is great. I have not seen them so big! Now all you have to do is remember to bring it into the store with you. That is my biggest problem. M

ps well I have lots of problems bigger than that really ... but you know what I mean. M

Janell said...

This is awesome!

(and I just have to tell you that I KNEW it!!!! =)!!)

Redhoodoos said...

I love bags. I seriously don't understand my fetish for bags. Now I'm going to have to go to IKEA!!

Heidi said...

I have one of those bags too. I must say I LOVE loading it with stuff from IKEA!

What did you get? Anything fun?

kitchenditcher said...

Can't comment now. I'm on my way to IKEA!! Score!

This Girl loves to Talk said...

your first time to ikea? we always make jokes that for the first time just go to look - my mum was so overwhelmed she forgot to buy anything - then go back for more later - if you managed to buy one of their bags you did good!!

i live half hour away from an ikea.. we love it