Thursday, February 14, 2008

ABC tag

I dedicate this blog to my cousin Janell, since she is the reason I am doing this. I love that she is a "blogger' (for lack of better term). I am getting to know her through her blog and love what I read. She is a beautiful, hilarious and very intelligent person. Thanks for sharing you and your life with us. Through it you are making us all better people.

A- Attached or Single? Attached.

B- Best Friend? David

C- Cake or Pie? Cake, I'm not big on pie fan. Very non American I know

D- Day of Choice? Friday there is such an energy on that day.

E- Essential Item? Pray is all I can come up with here. Living in a two bed one bath apartment with 90% of our belongings has taught me that there are few essentials in life.

F- Favorite color? Pink, black and royal red

G- Gummy Bears or Worms? If it is not chocolate, why bother:)?

H- Hometown? Metropolitan Pullman all 20,000 people (including WSU students), I am a city girl

I- Favorite Indulgence- A nap

J- January or July? As a kid it was January because of my birthday now it is July – summer!!

K- Kids? Bryce 12 Pierce 9 Ross 4

L- Life isn't complete without? Laughter

M- Marriage Date? Dec 29

N- Number of Brothers and Sisters? 3 bros, 1 sis

O- Oranges or apples? Both if they are really really fresh and sweet otherwise neither.

P- Phobias or fears? Throw up. As a child I was terrified of becoming homeless.

Q- Quote? This is one of many that I love: Every artist was first an amateur. Ralph Waldo Emerson

R- Reason to smile? Those that I love who love me in return

S- Season of choice? I LOVE LOVE LOVE summer.

T- Tag three friends or family (if your name is here you have to do it) For me this is optional but I would enjoy reading Nikki's, Jill's, and Jenn's if they would be so kind as to oblige me. Actually I would love to read any of my friends that would fill one in. I chose these 3 because I have some hope they might actually do this.

U- Unknown fact about me? I was quite an accomplished square dancer as a kid, I will hand out autographs later!

V- Vegetable? Steamed broccoli or fresh with ranch dressing

W- Worst habit? Sighing

X- X-ray or ultrasound? Either whenever absolutely necesary.

Y- Your favorite food? Authentic Italian

Z- Zodiac sign? Aquarius.

1 comment:

chelle said...

It was fun to read this even though I think I know you pretty well. M