Monday, February 11, 2008

Super Duds Car Wash more like it

I went to the Super Suds Car Wash in town to pay for the use of their vaccum. I removed all the trash that was big enough to do so by hand. Just as my mom taught me as a kid.



Then I put my 4 quarters in to remove the rest of the grime. Nothing happen. UGH!!!! I tried to get my quarters back, nothing. UGH UGH! I hit the side of the machine, except for a bruise hand, nothing. UGH UGH UGH!!!

Not a single person there to help and no phone numbers anywhere. Since all I had remaining were 3 quarters I could not even try another machine. UGH UGH UGH UGH!!!



I drive home to find someone parked in my one and only parking place. I park in the street and have to move my car once this person decides to go home .



I go inside to get my vaccum cleaner. The suction in the hose is so weak that even if I pick up the dirt by hand and place it in the tube it will not suck it up! UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH!!!!



I go inside and try to find the phone number to Super DUDS and do not find it. OK this is beyond UGH! I call Springville's business licensing and get the phone number to Super DUDs and guess what no one answers! I leave them a very nice message informing them their equipement is not working and that I would like my dollar back!



I call David and he tells me this is only a dollar lost and not worth getting mad about. You are right but I do not want to hear it OK!



My car is still disgusting!



















PS I hope no one is offended by this photo. I think it is funny and after this morning I need SOMETHING to laugh at!

6 comments:

chelle said...

That is funny. Not loosing the quarters. m

Janell said...

Two Words: Dust Buster. I am not kidding, one of my favorite things in the world. I want to write a post about it. They are awesome for the car and random crumbs around the house that don't merit breaking out the big guns.

I wanted to mark all four choices for your poll! =) I think it is funny.

Janell said...

computers are too smart, I wanted to vote at least ten times for "this blog should be R rated" and it wouldn't let me do more than one vote. Even after logging back off and on. Darn it. I thought that would have been funny. =)

chelle said...

You can make money on your blog. I don't know much about it, but if you post about products you like you can get paid. Especially if you have a lot of people reading your blog. M

chelle said...

Hi JULIE! How are you? M

julie said...

Thanks for your comments. I think I am on my way back to the land of the living. I have not been well and I would feel sorry for David (being V-day and all) but he is the one that used my toothbrush when he was sick!

Janell, I am glad to hear that it is one of your votes that this blog should be rated R. I am still embarrassed that I posted that picture but not enough to remove it.:)

I think I need a Dust Buster! Oh by the way, the Super Suds are sending me a check, "Its in the mail." I felt so ridiculous when they called but I won't turn down a $1. I am more Woodward than I thought!