Friday, February 22, 2008

First in 13 years!

I have my scuba final tonight. I have not had a final for over 13 years. Although this is a cake walk in comparison to my accounting finals I am still nervous!!!!

I am nervous for David too. I study 3 times as much as he and he always gets a better score. It has ALWAYS been this way, even in high school! I still get irritated but I am grateful that I am married to such a smarty pants!

Janell, how do you do this? Mom, wife, law student; you are such a woman!

10 comments:

chelle said...

Good luck! Scuba Gal. What fun. I have always wanted to do this but it has not been the right time yet. I look forward to when it is the right time. M

Janell said...

I have just learned how to accept mediocrity in everything I do!! Good luck and let us know how it goes!!! Where is the first vacation going to be to????!!

chelle said...

Did you pass?M

Janell said...

Biting fingernails waiting for results ...... !!!

julie said...

It was tough and the tension was high but I manage to pull through with a passing grade!!! YEAH, it is over and boy did it feel good last night when we got home with no homework!

All we have now is our open water test on Monday and Wednesday. Which is more play than work. Thanks for your inquiries.

Sorry to make you wait for this, I hope you still have some fingernails left!:)

Almost forgot, we have some friends that invited us to go with them to St. Thomas in May. I am excited and feel very very very spoiled/blessed.

chelle said...

How did your test go?

Mom & Mechelle

julie said...

Mechelle & Mom- if you really want the gory details? I missed 2. I should have only missed one because I truly did not know the answer. The other one I knew but over thought it.

WHO CARES! I passed!

chelle said...

Congrates on passing. Now we will have to plan a trip! Feb 2010! Mom and Mechelle and Kallie want to go as well!

chelle said...

Yes Yes Yes! We will watch your kids!!!

Kallie

julie said...

2010 or BUST!