Thursday, February 28, 2008

You know it is about that time of the month when... N.R.F.M. (Not Recommended For Men)


(Blog Demon is taking control!)


-You have a bigger temper tantrum than your toddler!

-Your husband gives you 'the look' and you say, "You even say one word and it is the couch BABY!"

-someone ask, "What's for dinner?" You scream, "DINNER, what dinner. I AM NOT MAKING DINNER." Then everyone happily eats leftovers while you soak in the tub.

-You eat a Twix for breakfast, an Almond Snickers for lunch and Death By Chocolate Ice cream for dinner!! Then decided to drive to DQ for dessert.

-the only time of the calendar month people can truthfully say you drive like a woman but if you hear them they had better run for their life!!!

-the kids actually do their chores the first time you ask them to.

-the phone solicitors hang up on you.

-you have to wash your own mouth out with soup.

-dishes become more fragile.

-the men in the family suddenly realize the yard needs an overhaul even in the dead of winter.

-budget, what budget!

-you realize how much your family loves you, unconditionally!

5 comments:

Janell said...

OK, I am in love with the blog demon when it is speaking to someone else!!! Love, love, love this post!!! I can relate so well!!! (PS - I did register my blog and so should you - your blog is not lame, trust me you won't get exed, and, for me, I want to get to know more bloggers)

Though I feel like my time of the month comes once a week.

julie said...

Exactly! Mine is everyday about 2:00 when I am well past that nap I needed!

chelle said...

Wow~ this is a great post. Love the phone solicitors hanging up on you. Good job. Do you know how to register your blog? Or why? M

julie said...

The registering the blog is from Janell's post titled "I am a Blog Stalker." I have not figured out how to register yet, you know me Miss computer savy!!! However I did look at it for a minute until the kids needed me, I think it was a life or death situation like what was for breakfast!!!

I have thought of a few more to add to this list of "You know it is about that time of the month when..."

-You are wearing brand new underclothing!!!
-You start to cry over the same story that totally annoyed you the week before.
-You not only think but KNOW that every hates you and you have no friends.
-You completely break out like a teenager!
-When strangers just glance at you and have a similar expression as those who come face to face with Freddy Kruger (Help on that spelling) at midnight Friday the 13TH.
-You have to do aerobics to get your pants to snap.

What else?

chelle said...

You are on a roll! But you always have friends. M